What is the difference between black sesame and white sesame? The effect is very different
There are two types of sesame seeds, one is black sesame and the other is white sesame.
There are two types of sesame seeds, one is black sesame and the other is white sesame. In daily life, black sesame and white sesame are more common, but many people do not know the difference between the two. Is it more nutritious or more nutritious for black sesame seeds? What is the difference between two sesame seeds?
The difference between black sesame and white sesame seeds
In fact, from the perspective of nutrition, the nutritional value of the two is similar. If you have to say something, it is the content of trace elements of black sesame and vitamin E slightly higher, which is more suitable for nourishing blood and nourishing the liver. Essence
There is a concept in Chinese medicine: black main kidney, white main lung. Combining this concept with the nutritional differences between black and white sesame seeds, it is not difficult to find that if you want to nourish the kidneys, black sesame seeds are better; if you want to moisturize the lungs, it is naturally the first choice for white sesame seeds.
The content of the trace elements of black sesame seeds is higher, which has the effects of nourishing blood and nourishing liver, kidney, and nourishing hair. It can be clear and eye -catching. When most people enter middle -aged and elderly people, they will feel stunned or deaf symptoms. This is mainly due to deafness. This is mainly due to deafness. Insufficient liver and kidney, kidney loss is caused by deficiency. At this time, if you can eat some fried black sesame, you can postpone and control your eyes.
White sesame moisturizes the intestinal laxative and nourishing yin moisturizing. The problem to note is that sesame must be fresh. If there is a fresh smell, it will lose the nourishing effect. Secondly, sesame seeds are divided into black and white. The replenishment of black sesame seeds is stronger than white sesame seeds, and it is a good anti -aging food. Black sesame seeds not only have the effect of Wusufa. According to the results of contemporary pharmaceutical research, vitamin E in black sesame is also very rich, which can make his complexion shiny and delay aging. However, patients with vitamin E must not consume black sesame seeds with vitamin E. The calcium content of black sesame seeds is very high, which is very suitable for vegetarians to supplement nutrition. And because it also has the effect of increasing breasts, new mothers with less postpartum milk can also use black sesame and pork trotters to stew white radish to drink soup.
Recommend 4 delicious sesame recipes
Since black sesame and white sesame have their own unique nutritional values and effects, everyone may wish to eat, let’s recommend a few common black sesame and white sesame recipes.
Black sesame scent of crispy egg rolls
Ingredients: 2 eggs, 50 grams of flour, 45 grams of white sugar, 50 grams of butter, 10 grams of black sesame seeds.
1. Prepare a clean container, make the eggs in, add white sugar, and stir with an egg beater.
2. After the butter is often melted, put it in a container and stir well.
3. Add flour and black sesame seeds and adjust it into thick batter.
4. Turn off the heat if you heat it slightly, and then scoop a large spoonful of batter in the middle of the pan.
5. Turn around the pot to make the batter flowing in the pan.
6. Heat the low heat until the edge of the egg roll can be turned over. When the other side is changed, the fire is turned off.
7. Put the noodle cake on the chopping board while it is hot, put a chopstick on the side of the noodle cake, and roll it quickly. Fixed for a while. After the egg rolls are cooled, it will be fixed and crispy.
Black Schola Porridge Porridge
Ingredients: 500 grams of japonica rice, a moderate amount of black sesame.
1. Fry the black sesame seeds and crush it into powder.
2. After the water in the pot is heated, put the rice, black sesame powder, and red dates into the pot.
3. Boil the porridge with low heat and season with sugar when eating.
Features: Fang Shi is squeezed, sweet and delicious, and has the effects of dietary treatment such as liver and kidney, black hair.
Ingredients: 2000 grams of sesame, 75 grams of peanuts (raw), white sugar, 130 grams of 150 grams of maltose, and 15 grams of lard (refining).
1. Frying and peanuts: After the peanut kernels are selected, fried is crispy to remove red clothes.
2. Sesame Peel: Wash the sesame water with water, remove the impurities such as dandruff, soak it with water for a day and night, drain the water in the container, use the pestle, and then use the water to use the water to do its best.
3. Boil sugar: Put white sugar in the pot, add water 3.5 kg to heat and boil, purify the egg purification and remove the impurities (maltose), then filter it again after the sugar is dissolved, and cook to about 120 degrees lard, continue to continue Boil until 135 degrees.
4. Mix and harmonize: After the syrup is boiled, the sesame and peanut kernels are poured into the pot at the same time. Then open and cut into pieces.
White sesame southern melon ball
Ingredients: 250g of pumpkin, an appropriate amount of white oil, high -gluten flour, white sesame seeds.
1. Prepare 250g pumpkin puree.
2. Prepare an appropriate amount of white oil.
3. Pour an appropriate amount of high powder in pumpkin mud.
4, rub it into a dough.
5. Add white oil and knead into a smooth dough.
6, rubbing growth bar.
7. Cut into small doses of about the same size.
8. Rub into a small ball.
9. Sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
10. Full sesame seeds on each small ball.
11. Enter the oven 160 degrees and 35 minutes.
Sesame is delicious and delicious. Let’s make the delicious recipes above.