That is, use it -the operation and use of the defibrillation instrument
Video loading …
Non -synchronous defibrillation is used for: ventricular fibrillation, chamber flutter.
Synchronous defibrillament is used for: atrial fibrillation, room flutter, chamber speed, room speed.
Through electro -fibrillation, correction, treatment of arrhythmia, and restoration of sinus arrhythmia.
1. The type of age, weight, arrhythmia, and consciousness of patients.
2. The performance of the defibriller and the charging of the battery.
1. Patient: Go and lie on the hard board bed.
2. Environment: clean, safe, power supply, electric sockets, oxygen, phlegm -absorbing device.
3. Use objects: defibrillation, conductive glue, ECG monitoring conductors and electrodes, rescue vehicles, ethanol gauze, etc.
1. Use it to use it to the bed and turn on the power.
2. Exposed patients’ chests, and ECG monitoring if necessary.
3. Determine the type of cardiac rhythm.
4. Apply the electrode plate to the conductive glue evenly.
5. Choose the right energy: Synchronous 70-100J, non-synchronous 200-360J (adult single-phase 200J, 200-300J for the second time, 360J for the third time; double-phase 150J-150J-200J).
6. Charging: Place the electrode plate in the right position (the second intercostal of the right edge of the sternum -the tip of the heart; the fifth intercostal of the front line of the left axillary), the distance between the two electrode plates is greater than 10cm; Disease bed.
7. Press the discharge keys under the two electrode plates at the same time. (The electrode board is close to 10-12kg).
8. Observe the patient’s ECG change.
9. If ventricular fibrillation/chamber flutter (without pulse vertical speed) continues to appear, immediately re -electricity, repeat the steps.
10. After the operation, the energy switch is returned to zero.
11. Clean the skin and place the patient.
12. Monitor the heart rate and arrhythmia, and follow the doctor’s advice.
14. End processing.
1. Check the performance of the defibrier in time and charge it in time.
2. Conductive glue should be evenly applied to prevent skin burns.
3. During discharge and defibrillation, pay attention to the insulation of patients, others and things.
4. Children’s energy selection: 2J/kg for the first time, 2 to 4J/kg for the second time, and 4J/kg for the third time.
5. For room speeds that can clearly distinguish QRS and T waves, synchronous electrical compound rhythms should be performed; those who cannot distinguish are not distinguished.
6. The same adaptive pedalm compound rhythm usually chooses a slightly lower starting energy to follow the doctor’s advice. Before choosing the energy, press the “synchronous” key.
【Robble Effect Evaluation】
1. Patient’s arrhythmia is discovered and effectively controlled in time.
2. Correct energy regulation according to the individual conditions of the patient.
3. Patients are safe and have no skin burns and other complications.