#100%Baking Masters-Low Rand#Mini Christmas Tree Cake
Make a child’s favorite mini matcha Christmas tree cake. Use cocoa cake slices as the bottom of the tree stump of the Christmas tree, with matcha cream on it, squeeze out the beautiful Christmas tree shape. The top is decorated with raspberry and snowflakes. A small and exquisite Christmas tree cake is ready. There are also strawberries wrapped inside. The taste level is rich, and the child likes it very much.
By Mulan Zhou Zhou [Dou Guo Food Official Certification Master]
50g of corn oil
Golden Aragona Cake Powder 80g
Gan sugar 50g
Cocoa powder 8G
20g of water
Fresh cream 150g
Matcha powder 5G
Moderate amount of strawberries, raspberries
1. Prepare materials
2. Add hot water to the hot water and stir well.
3. Add corn oil to the milk and stir until completely emulsified
4, sieve in golden fish cake powder, stroke Z -character stir well
5. Add egg yolk and stir well
6. The cocoa sauce before joining
7. Mix well
8. Egg white is sent to dry foam
9. Dig a spoon and put it in cocoa batter. Zenz and mix well
10. Bake up and down the oven for 160 degrees for 25 minutes
11. Get out immediately
12. Use a circular mousse circle to press the round cake slices. This is part of the stump of the Christmas tree
13. Put a strawberry on it and cream on the outside
14. Add the matcha powder to the whipped cream, stir well first, then pour it into other whipped cream, add fine sugar to pass
15. Put in a decorative bag, cut out a diagonal mouth from the decorative bag
16. Squeeze out the pattern in the cake
17. One circle and one circle, there are many bottoms, less upper, and gradually becomes a Christmas tree
18. Flond sugar cream presses snowflakes
19. Berbin, a snowflake on it, and a delicious and beautiful mini matcha Christmas tree cake.
20. Cut the cake, a large strawberry inside, sweet and delicious.
There are tricks for delicious food. Each of my dishes has a small trick. Everyone searches for “bean fruit” to directly view my recipes!
Remember to collect and pay attention to this recipe! Welcome to leave a message below to share your suggestions on this food.