Give your beloved men’s facade sweater, rod needle knitted jet sweater, attached to the tutorial
Autumn men’s blooming rod cower sweater (with weaving illustration)
Note: This article is reprinted, see the watermark for details
Who said the encounter of crossing the vast sea of people
Just an accident?
As everyone knows, the sea in your eyes
It’s my unexpected heartbeat
If, happiness is only a confession
Then I want to say:
The moonlight of this summer night is really beautiful …
There are tens of millions of love expressions, and I am willing to use the stitches in my hand to cause my favorite person …
Color spraying ink green cashmere 27 branches and 3 shares+light gray Meino 48 branches 5 shares
No. 2.75 weaving, No. 2.25 weaving edge
32 stitches*44 line = 10*10 cm
72 cm long, 60 cm of bust
Weaving notes, for reference only
1. Self -fitting: 404 needle ring woven for the 14th needle, woven dual ribs 36 (7cm) line, replaced the 12th needle to receive 384 stitches evenly, and the flat needle 173 line (39cm) open the shoulder and start the weaving of the ticked flowers (points The front and rear slices are weaved, and the front sheet is weaved and tipped flowers, and the rear pieces are all flat).
2. Rear film: 9 stitches on each side of the underarms, and the two sides will continue to close the needle 2-3-1, 2-2-1, 2-1-3, and the remaining 158 stitches will not be reduced. shoulder. The shoulder 48 stitches are divided into 16 times to collect the small swallow oblique shoulders.
3. Prequal film: Take the needle from the opposite side, weave a line, and return to the front. The weave and the flowers are decorated according to the figure, and the needles are reduced by 2-3-1, 2-2-1, 2-1-3 on both sides. After weaving, weaving 25 lines The main color starts to close before the collar: 22 stitches in the middle, and the needles on both sides: 2-4-1, 2-3-1, 2-2-3, 2-1-4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 -1-3, 48 stitches on the shoulders are not reduced to the top 16 lines (the same height as the rear film), and then weave 12 rows and the flat collection is over.
4. Collar: 148 stitches at the 14th needle, 1 row needle, 24 lines of double tattoos, and needle needle closes.
5. Sleeve: 90 stitches at the 14th needle, 32 rows of woven dual tattoos, and even 10 stitches with a total of 100 stitches to start the flat needle. Add needles under the sleeve: 7-1-5, 8-1-5, 10-1-5, 8-1-5, flat weaving 7 rows, the widest point for a total of 140 stitches. Sleeve Mountain: 9 stitches on each side are flattened, and weaving flowers according to the figure. The needles on both sides: 2-3-1, 2-2-1, 2-1-N. The remaining 50 stitches are flat, and the front slices are sutured.
This one should be 185, one size larger than the actual size of the husband, because it is lazy and no sample. So remind sisters,
Must weave a small sample